Atek Hydrographic Surveys Ltd. is a small survey company providing these services:
With associates we have the ability to perform:
- Inshore bathymetric and topographic surveys.
- Marine and general construction surveys.
- Precise offshore positioning.
- Drogue studies and tide monitoring.
- Navigation Systems for cable/pipeline laying.
- Reservoir Volume and sedimentation surveys.
Typical Services Performed:
- Sub-bottom profiling.
- Side-scan sonar imaging.
- Bottom and core sampling.
- Sediment probes.
- Bathymetric and land surveys for design, construction, and maintenance
of freight and oil docks, barge terminals, and marinas.
- Pre-dredge and post-dredge surveys, volume
- Surveys and positioning for anchor lays,
pile-driving and drilling/boring.
- Route surveys for submarine cables and
- Positioning for submarine cable and pipeline
lays, inspection, repairs and retrieval.
- Surveys for outfall design, construction,
inspection and maintenance.
- River cross-sections for flood control planning
and bank restoration.
- Fish farm site investigations.
- Shore protection and breakwater placement control.
BC Ferry Terminal Surveys
GPS Positioning and Range Azimth
Marine Bathymetric and Siesmic Surveys
Bathymetric and Topographic Map Creation
Navigation for Cable and Pipeline Laying